Templates allow Appraisers to start an appraisal for a group of team members using the same objectives. Appraisers have the ability to delegate this task to one of their team members to do this.
Once a template has been assigned to you, you can add key business result areas to the template. Follow the steps below to update a template.
- Go to the Home page and select Delegated To Me (Appraisal template) tab
- Select the template and on the command bar along the top, select Edit.
- Select New Objective and in the dialog form that will open, fill in the details.
- Title Fill in the title of the core value objective.
- Group Select the group this objective belongs to. If you have not created a group yet, click on Add to create a new group.
- Description Fill in the description for the of the core value objective.
- Priority Fill in the priority.
Priority is not a rating but just show the level of importance for the stated objectives. Prioritize by ranking the objectives/expected results in terms of their importance to the job to be performed. Prioritize according to the following guideline:
Priority 1 = Important
Priority 2 = Very Important
Priority 3 = Critical
- Exceed Expectations (EE) Rating Criteria Fill in what constitutes an EE
- Met Expectations (ME) Rating Criteria Fill in what constitutes an ME
- Require Improvement (RI) Rating Criteria Fill in what constitutes an RI
- Click on Save to add the core value object.