This is the second step of the SPPAS installation. This step requires creating a team site (not linked to a group) which will be the site that will store SPPAS data and users will access the app from.
We recommend you use a team site not linked to a group.
Before We Begin
- You need to be a Global Office 365 Admin or SharePoint Administrator.
- Please make sure that you have followed the previous installation step from this article: Installation Step 1: Purchase a SPPAS SaaS from App source
Step 1: Sign in to SharePoint Admin.
Sign in to SharePoint admin center.
Step 2: Create a Team Site
Select Active Sites, then click + Create site and choose the Other option.
- Give your new team site a name and, in the Primary administrator, select yourself as primary administrator.
- Select a language for your site and timezone.
- Installation Step 1: Purchase a SPPAS SaaS from Azure Market Place
- Installation Step 2: Create a Team Site
- Installation Step 3: Install SPASS in the Team Site
- Installation Step 4: Create a full-page app in SharePoint
- Installations Step 5: Install the Power BI report
- Installations Step 6: Assign Users licences