This is the first step of the SPPAS installation. This step requires purchasing a licence for SPPAS from AppSource. Follow this article to proceed with the installation process.
Before We Begin
- You need to be a Global Office 365 Admin
- You need to have an Azure Subscription
Step 1: Find SPPAS from Azure Portal
Go to Azure Portal.
Alternatively, use the global search bar (located in the top navigation area) and search SPPAS.
Step 2: Subscribe to a plan
Fill out the plan details
Select Review + subscribe. Then select Subscribe.
Wait for few minutes for the subscription to be created.
Step 3: Complete the purchase
In order to complete the purchase, you have to configure your SAAS account on our website.
Click the Configure account now
- Installation Step 1: Purchase a SPPAS SaaS from Azure Market Place
- Installation Step 2: Create a Team Installation Step 2: Create a Team Site
- Installation Step 3: Install SPASS in the Team Site
- Installation Step 4: Create a full-page app in SharePoint
- Installations Step 5: Install the Power BI report