SPPAS uses the following status to indicates where in the appraisal process flow a particular appraisal is. You can use the status to monitor the progress of the appraisal process.
- In Progress – Once an assessor creates an appraisal for a team member, the appraisal is set to In Progress. The assessor can select ratings (EE, ME IR) and add comments at this stage.
- Assessee – After the Assessor scores the appraisal, the appraisal will move to the assessee to add their comment. The status at this stage of the flow will be Assessee.
- Assessor – After the team member adds their comments, the appraisal will be marked as Assessor. At this stage of the flow, the assessor needs to add their comment.
- Manager – If a manager was specified during the creation of the review, the appraisal will move to the Manager in question. The manager will be required to add their comment.
- HR – If HR must add comments to the appraisal, the appraisal status will be marked as HR indicating that, HR must add comments.
- Completed – After all comments have been added, the status is changed to Complete. At this point, the appraisal cannot be changed.
- Cancelled – If at any point, HR decides to cancel the appraisal, the appraisal will be marked as cancelled.